View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 11:59 AM   #14
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I have to say that the music feature is fairly useless without folders, or bookmarking for books and podcasts; I know folks here are really into lots and lots of items (hundreds, if not thousands), but the average consumer who wants a few books for a trip (say 10), isn't going to be that interested in a storage card. So, if the 650 is being discontinued - no more produced when current stock is sold off - I can see that making sense from a business point-of-view. The 950 with its wireless capability for Wikipedia lookups and wireless purchases remains the Kindle competitor, with the 350 filling a niche the others really can't match.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote