Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:43 AM   #57
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by feelmaroon View Post
haha. sonic stage! those were some lean days i had with that crappy software and my minidisc players.
MD-players from SONY have been a desaster. Good hardware but incredible bad software. And using the player without software was nearly impossible cause of the - incredible bad - DRM.
I think that desaster was one of the reasons SONY lost it's leading position in electronic market. They do not listen to customers.

If they had listened to them they would know that customers would prefer higher resolution, light, no glossy frame and a functional store.

A
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote