Thread: Seriousness Philosophy Podcasts
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 02:11 AM   #5
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
Right, I've got my work cut out for me know. I'm downloading sample episodes of everything mentioned. The Sceptics podcast wasn't really what I had in mind when I indicated I wanted a humanist angle, I just wanted to exclude a lot of, perfectly valid, viewpoints which ultimately look to a higher power for moral guidance. But damn, I do like James Randy.

But those Oxford University podcasts. Wow.

Thanks for the suggestions, folks!
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote