View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 05:02 AM   #56
Skeeve
Zealot
Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4.1.1 no touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
What improvements would you want in the file selector?
* As you already noted: Much to small
* Navigating the directories would be fine
* Maybe just mimicking the explorer-3 maybe but on directory not on database basis.

When I use -F and there is no file with that extension in the directory I simply get the information that nothing was found. When I use -f, I get all matching files in all subdirectories.

Would be nice to have -F show all matching file plus every Directory. When a directory is selected, change into that and display all Directories and all matching files. Have a ".." entry to go to the parent directory.

Another question: How do you compile for the PocketBook? I'd like to set up a Docker Image to be able to compile myself, but couldn't understand yet what's required.
Skeeve is offline   Reply With Quote