View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #53
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Thank you for replying. When I go in there, it says no dictionaires found. Isn't there a 'default' dictionary on the KPW?

ETA: also, I was using Aldiko on my tablet, but it's only for epub and now my library is in AZW3. Is there a good, EASY and free reader program you guys would recommend for my tablet?
AZW3 format is Kindle only so the Kindle App you will have to use on your tablet. I would always recommend to keep a epub copy of your library. You never know if you are going to need it.

I keep one epub and one mobi copy of all my books.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote