View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #20
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anagnostis View Post
Just keep in mind, that if you want to use Amazon instant videoservice ,there is no android app.
Not an issue for me, I don't watch video on my tablet, other than an occasional one from YouTube. Though I did sideload Flash and it seems to be working with Dolphin browser.

Actually, having just been to see "Gone with the Wind" on the big screen, it's just hard to imagine ever watching a regular movie on a tablet at all. I've seen the movie on TV, big screen blows everything else out of the water. I guess I'm old school.

Still loving the new Nexus, hooked up my bluetooth headphones yesterday and was very pleasantly surprised by how good my music sounded.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote