View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 05:48 AM   #83
Royalblue
Royalblue began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo blue
Thanks for the answer spMatti.

That the files are on /mnt/onboard/.grive-sync/sd I knew. Just thought it would be more comfortable if they were accessible from a mounted drive.

That Firmware executes this usb-script I noticed to. Thought: maybe one could place the mount-command here.

----

Did I get that right, that: If a sd-card is inserted the sync still works, but the content isn't shown because the Kobo will show the contents of the real instead of the virtual sd-card.

If so, is there any reason one shouldn't use the real sd-card and if there is None, how do I do that. (Coz than the sd-card would definitively be mounted on usb-connect)

---

And another one: I read in this Forum that g-drive isn't compatible with calibre. (adding and changing file names while uploading) Does that mean if the filename of my uploaded files contain specific patterns g-drive will rename them? (And since that is still called a Feature not a bug by Google, it won't change.) => This lead me to the question if dropbox or any other cloud/server-sync tool wouldn't be better (/possible)?
Royalblue is offline   Reply With Quote