View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #16
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Thank you for the very detailed feedback, very much appreciated. If you could send me the epub I'd appreciate it, simply as I'll be using exactly the same file you are.

It is probably something to do with how we style things, as Kobo styling does apply various things to a book.

I'm one of the QA's on the iOS team and work closely with the developers of the app, so I certainly can, and do provide suggestions to the iOS team as a whole.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote