View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #25655
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Well, after 3 weeks of daily overdosing on Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwin and the rest of the Tour de France, it's over and the summer TV doldrums are upon us. Sigh. But a great finish this year for a young Columbian rider that completely blew me away this year, Nairo Quintana. What a pure and beautiful climber to watch.

In my cup today, Anniversary Breakfast Blend. It still compares well with the Prince Charles blend I've been enjoying.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote