Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #9328
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
And I should correct myself, there was actually seven correct answers, I missed that you had the right age for Raymond Floyd, he was 51 years old in his last Ryder Cup as a player. Fearsome opponent in match play.

I should also ask about the rules. I started in the beginning a couple of pages but never found any specific rules, and entering somewhere after 600 pages there is no way I will go through all the previous postings, but how do you decide between two correct answers with the same time stamp? Fbone's was above Bilbo1967 but they have the same time stamp, it could mean that Bilbo1967 actually replied before Fbone, but the MR server didn't respond to it as fast. Just curious.
If Fbone's answer appeared before mine, it was first. No problems with that from me, I was just a little bit too slow.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote