View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #49
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiker View Post
Here here! I find it incredibly annoying that they are spending time and resources on a new reader when people who bought the first one still have a myriad of problems. Not the best way to maintain customer loyalty that's for sure.
I supported some software once where the person in charge said no changes until the product is stable. How the product was to get stable was beyond me. ;-)

Everyone is different but only two things would improve my current kobo reading experience:

Faster page turns
An easier to press page turn button

Both of which likely need hardware changes ( okay I could work out a little I guess). I used a kindle 3 a few days ago. The page turn speed is nice but I am not sure my books need a keyboard.

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote