View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 10:22 AM   #8
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolo View Post
I bought i62hd and later M92 both in ereader-store.de
The other option could be the Polish distributor Artatech that is slightly cheaper but IMHO it's better ereader-store.de (Booxtor) because
-it includes cover and charger
-Booxtor gives support in this forum
-you are not tied to specific firmware
I wanted to check out Artatech just in case, but I am not seeing the opportunity to buy anything there...? the language localisation needs a bit more work to be honest...

Edit: Trying to pay at the e-reader.com store, and they are using some totally ridiculous payment processor that won't let me pay with my Visa and Mastercard, saying it's linked to another account or whatver. Despite never having shopped with them before!

Last edited by martienne; 09-03-2013 at 11:35 AM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote