View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #254
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank14612 View Post
awp,

This tops off a masterful series of Atlantis how-to videos!

Is there any chance the series could be released as an e-book?

Frank
A video as an eBook? I think not. The latest how-to video was a bit condescending for me. It ran 23 minutes and should have be half or even 1/4 that. It told you step by step how to do the same thing over and over again everytime there was a new use for the exact same technique. I felt that it was excellent the first time but after that it could have just mentioned all the other uses for the same technique.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote