View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 11:47 AM   #8
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I think this is interesting:
Quote:
miBook titles, which come on memory cards that slide into the player....
We've speculated here about providing titles on physical media, rather than as downloads. It doesn't do much for me (I don't like having to swap cards), but I think this could work for their intended market.

I also note that this is really a media player, and they're playing up audio and video features. I suppose it could read books, but without a better defined way of getting them into the player, why bother? For books based on text, the Kindle ease of use has them beat. But they could possibly go after the magazine market, if they can sort out the ease of use issues.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote