View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 12:52 PM   #6
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Thanks again Paul58!
My points are racking up rather quickly now! I'm really close to getting the $50 coupon for the ebook store! Did you notice the new poll just posted regarding whether you own a Sony Reader or plan to? I keep hoping to see that measly 4% for the "I have one and love it!" group to go up. But the "probably" and "maybe" groups have a fair percentage. Of course the "No, I prefers books." group still carries the highest percentage. Makes me wish I could add comments to their site.

I hope everyone here with a Sony will check out the Sony Rewards site and take advantage of the opportunity to amass points towards free ebooks or toward purchasing a Reader. Right now though the Rewards prices on Readers are higher than they are in the stores. Hopefully they will adjust their pricing to reflect the trend in lowering the price on devices right now.

Anyway... thanks again Paul58!!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote