View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 06:18 AM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I think the main advantage of both eReader and Mobipocket Reader is that they are both backed by e-book stores offering the latest bestsellers and new releases.

Those e-book stores don't support TomeRaider, Plucker, and iSilo, mainly because neither of those readers support any DRM solution.

So at least from my understanding, the only way to legally read new, copyright-protected material on my PDA is to go with either eReader or Mobipocket Reader (and Microsoft Reader, if you have a PPC).

Ok, there is perhaps one more semi-legal way: Purchase a DRM-protected .lit e-book, decompile it to HTML with Clit.exe - then you can use your favorite reader like Plucker.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote