View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #187
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
As far as I know, the only COMPLETE set of images and kernels is for 5.0.0. I have recommended in many posts to install those to downgrade to 5.0.0, the apply any firmware updates to get you to whatever firmware version you feel comfortable with.

If you wish to use a lot of the hacks here, I recommend upgrading to 5.0.4 (but an OTA update could still bite you if you keep your wireless enabled). Personally, I deregistered most of my kindles. I do not want amazon breaking my development work while it is still in progress...

You can get the 5.0.0 images here: http://gitbrew.org/~dasmoover/kindle/touch/forensic/

EDIT: The reason I provided links to other newer images or kernels was on request so other devs could study them. I recommend debricking with OLDER images, then upgrading as desired.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-13-2012 at 01:16 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote