View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #57
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Let's see, I said: "It's a free tool, which if widely adopted will fragment the ebook space and prevent interoperability, and yet, just because it is free (which incidentally is a tactic to promote its wider adoption), we are not allowed to criticise it?"
...and I replied "Fragment the eBook space... it could hardly be more fragmented but it's "hate Apple" time again... '

before the comment below

To which you said: "I give up... prejudice rules again..."

And you have the unmitigated gall to accuse me of making personal attacks.
Actually that was not personal in the slightest, it was aimed at all those who criticise any group or individual because of their own blinkered viewpoints... but if you want to take the criticism as personally accurate...

It would also clarify things if you didn't mix'n'match and cross quote from several postings...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote