View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I never got into the show, myself. I think part of it is because at the time it started, I was hacked off about Dark Angel's being canceled with extreme prejudice. (For those who wonder, they announced the cancellation after the schedules had been set for the next season, so no one else could even pick it up, also after moving it to a Friday evening time-slot in an unsuccessful attempt to kill it that way. Apparently there was some bad blood somewhere, but I never did learn what or where. )

Anyway, I know that Firefly was very popular with a lot of folks, so I'm glad to see them get more of it.
Do you know what would have helped Dark Angel survive? A lead actress who could actually act.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote