View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
New Firefly/Serenety Movie!

According to Mike Cane there's a new Firefly movie coming out called Bellflower.

That's awesome news! I loved the series, really enjoyed the Serenity movie, and was delighted with the free novel (My Own Kind of Freedom)

The May 2007 trailer can be found here, saying "Coming Soon"... http://bellflower.sigil777.com/media.php?id=1
I sure hope it's still coming!

Okay, seems it's a fan film. But that's okay.. some of these fan films can be really good. This one seems to be feature film length and full construction sets and so forth. The executive producer just posted this on April 25, 2008
Quote:
OK all you wonderful people.

Here we are into our very last set. A reproduction of the bazzar set from ep 14 the message.

Today was our first day of construction. great turn out of labour from kerrie mashes caralsdad.

What a great result. the whole set is up with the team comming up with some great ideas.

we have two little shops, a brothel, a goods entrance for the post office a MASSIVE hallwy that will open up into the octaganal (part of it) centre.

This is one of our biggest sets and most exciting.

we hope to shoot in about 3 to 4 weeks. we would really love you guys to be involved as extras, to bring a spirit of a market place and to build numbers.

This will be your last time to be involved. hope to hear from you.

Pics to come.
I'm pretty excited. Just wish Mr Cane had waited a bit to tell me. It's going to seem like forever before we get to see it.

If you're considering being an extra, don't know where they are shooting. But that would be neat to be in it, wouldn't it?! Update... I think this is an Australian production, but not positive.

Here's the main movie site, as best I can tell...
http://bellflower.sigil777.com

And at the bottom of this page, it looks like there is information about fan fiction, an audio show, etc. I'm going to have to take a look. I like the Firefly "universe" so much that I might even enjoy badly written Firefly scripts and stories!

Anyone else excited about this news?!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote