View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 09:35 AM   #18
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^Much like the Jackalope, it is just hard to know if it really exists. It's not even in the wikipedia list of genres because it's not a genre. I'd define it as old and stuffy. But that would be me just trying to start a fight.

Now I've got to get back to Pride and Prejudice and A Journey to the Center of the Earth. I would classify those as period fiction and fantasy/science fiction. But your mileage may vary on those classifications.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote