View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 12:08 PM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Ran a check library and there are a bunch of files that need to be removed under "Unknown files in books". Is there any way to do a mass delete as oppose to checking them off one at a time?
Intentionally no. I didn't (and don't) want to deal with the consequences of someone pushing Mark All then Delete, then having an oh-dear moment (in polite language).

In your case, IIRC the jpgs created by calibre2opds have a distinctive name that was not cover.jpg. Search for that name in the library using Windows Explorer and delete them there. That is what I did when I had the same problem, the need to clean up after switching from calibre2opds to my own web server. The obligatory warning: look at the results of the search before selecting all and hitting the delete key.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote