View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 06:22 PM   #13
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
True. They could shrink that thing up and have more grab space on the side. I don't know why the back button is the most convenient button on the right, either. Those are the two buttons I use least out of the four big ones.
Right. I mean how useful IS a previous page button? I use it so occasionally it's a joke...
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote