View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #44
Lastblade
Nookie are we
Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks with and without color
Something must be wrong with the handbrake version (0.9.4) I downloaded, because none of the videos I converted works. Just as a test, I used the Megamind trailer from bbz_Ghost and converted it just to see what happens. Sure enough, it didn't work after conversion (basically untouched). I can't tell what it had changed, but from properties, it doesn't look like anything at all. Could it some setting in my computer?
Lastblade is offline   Reply With Quote