View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Book Cleaner files v1.7 2009-02-20

With the help of Harry T and vvv I've been able to tweak Book Cleaner (part of Book Designer) and now I have them set so they work well. 1.bcf and 2.bcf are before and after files 1 is before and 2 is after.

Just put them in your bookcleaner directory and then run Book Cleaner from BD and you'll be able to make use of them.

Jon

Note: Version 1.0 downloaded 59 times.
Note: Version 1.1 downloaded 9 times.
Note: Version 1.2 downloaded 17 times
Note: Version 1.3 downloaded 262 times
Note: Version 1.4 downloaded 83 times
Note: Version 1.5 downloaded 795 times
Note: Version 1.6 downloaded 471 times
Note: Version 1.7 downloaded 952 times

I had setup in Book Cleaner a fix so OE did not become emdashes. That problem was because when I did it, I was using the French language. Well, because I'm using German, that no longer needs to be fixed. Also, that fix causes graphics from LIT files to sometimes be missed. It picks up the cover, but not the rest of the graphics. So anyway, here is version 1.7. If you have version 1.0-1.6, please update with this version.

Added 1.8 to fix loading of graphics
Attached Files
File Type: zip BC18.zip (1.1 KB, 3046 views)

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-08-2010 at 09:45 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote