Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 10:05 AM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yes, that is very vague. You don't remember any of the character names? If you did you could try google book search.

BOb
no, sorry, that's sort of the trouble... but i read this book over 10 years ago and i've been searching for it for several years already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I don't think I've read that book, but I do think I've either read a review of it, or the back cover of it. Or possibly a brief bit in the back of another book. None of which is much help, but if I remember anything helpful, I'll post it!
hee ! you're almost as bad as i am. but if you do remember where you read the back cover, or the review, or a vague allusion to another book which mentioned it in passing, i'll be very happy to know.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote