View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 02:18 AM   #193
beedaddy
Zealot
beedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino shine 4
Quote:
Example CSS Rule
A simple example of how this can be used is to put the following in "kobo_extra.css":
Code:

body {
orphans: 1;
widows: 1;
}

That will allow the text to more fully fill the screen rather than keep lines in a paragraph together.
I tried this with my Aura H2O (with firmware 3.7.0). I think it worked so that there the space is better used. But it did something more to the ebook which I don't like. The chapter title (which is a picture) moved from centered to the left. And I there is a [home] at the upper left on each first page of a chapter which wasn't there before. That isn't intended, is ist? Or did I something wrong?

Last edited by beedaddy; 10-09-2014 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Attachment removed
beedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote