View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGM3822 View Post
Does anyone know of any location where I can still download the old Mobipocket clients? I had had the Mobi client installed on my BB, but uninstalled it today because of a problem, only to discover that it is no longer available from mobipocket.com. All that is there is a "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Foolishly, I had never saved the install anywhere, figuring that I could just download it when needed.

I am perfectly happy using my Kindle for new purchases. However, I really liked the old Mobipocket Reader client for my PC, and would rather use that to manage all of the old, public domain books that I own in that format.
What's a "BB"?

Did you check filehippo? I think that's a site that keeps older versions of the software it offers.

I'm pretty sure I have a copy of Mobipocket for Windows, if you want to install to a Windows computer. I'm at work now, but I can check when I get home, if filehippo doesn't have what you need. I also had it for PocketPC, I believe, but I'd have to see.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote