View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 06:48 PM   #10
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Accurate. Maybe a pendant pedant. Anyway, I didn't mean to divert attention from the game. Someone please comment on: Tad W, Alexander, and cassidym.
To play catch-up...

Tad W has a cool (if slightly spooky) avatar.

Alexander smells remarkably delightful, like a freshly-opened tray of Bowen mangoes.

CassidyM is quite the temporal observer (and hopefully my now-designated location may assist in identifying why I would never be caught awake at such a time ).

...and, finally, Patricia is as beautiful as the spring-morning, sun-lapped Brecon Beacons.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote