View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I am not seeing hyperlink-at-end-of-article behavior in any of the subscriptions I have requested in MOBI format. Is there a particular recipe I should be looking at?
Kovid answered this. There's no reason you can't add any links you want inside the recipe. (BeautifulSoup is used for this.)

Quote:
Again, can you cite an example of such a recipe?
Calibre tries to guess if a feed has full articles embedded in it based on the length of the embedded content. If the embedded feed content is short, the article content is retrieved. If it's long, the feed content is used. It can be actively controlled with:

use_embedded_content = True/False/None

If None, then the default guessing is used. If True then Calibre always assumes the feed has embedded content and if False it always assumes the feed does not have embedded content.

Last edited by Starson17; 10-14-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote