View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 06:20 PM   #10
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
This Kobo journey is just different from the buy a device and see it unchanged pretty much forever, then wait for a new device for new functionality kind of thing. It's not for everyone, for sure, but I kinda sorta like it (despite it driving me nuts from time to time).
I agree. There are so many things where nothing changes, despite developments in the field, that you always feel like their (company A's) only goal is for you to upgrade a device. It's nice (IMO) that despite having bought my device 8 or 9 months ago and a brand new device being out, I don't feel like they want everyone to drop their old device and run out and buy the new one....of course they probably do, but it's not so in your face. I feel like I have a new "device" every 3 or 4 weeks
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote