View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #22094
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
It's easy to take good pictures when you have subjects like these. For some reason, when I arrived there the area was almost deserted. Very rare for Kyoto in Foliage season. Within two hours there were half a dozen tour buses pulling in every few minutes and huge tour groups complete with megaphone-toting leaders tromping all over the place. I was lucky to be able to spend 30 minutes meditating in 'this' garden, having it all to myself. First time to have such solitude in a setting like this in 20 years... Normally you can't even find a place to sit down!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nanzenji6.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	310.5 KB
ID:	96086  

Last edited by Stitchawl; 11-13-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote