View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #18
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
SOLAR FLARE??!!! *crawls in a dark cave together with 4 ereaders and ipad*

I'm even worse. I bought second Opus just because I didn't like the color of the first one. But... but they are both charged, both have nice skins and covers so... I keep Kindle away from them, they are too small for his company. And the 4th one, my first, totally unloved, abandoned, in a box, stashed somewhere in the house I don't even know where.

(ereader is a he. HE!)
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote