View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #12
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
what's silly is they are all using comicXology's app. so you end up with 3 copies of basically the same app installed if you use comic's, Marvel's and DC's. i looked it over, it's a very well done app, but you would hope one copy would be enough... publishers.
Partially, all 3 use the same account. At least the 3 free issues, I've downloaded from DC have been available in my account in comicXology as well.
But I've deleted all 3 apps. Content seems way to limited to me. For Spiderman, I found something like the issues from 1963 and then again from 1999. I'd like to have the issues from the 1980's - when I've originally read them...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote