View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 07:01 AM   #1
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Adding book via OPF file

Is there any easy way to add a book via selecting the OPF file? Very occasionally I come across what seems to be a book that looks like an unzipped Epub book. I could try zipping this up, but it would more convenient if Calibre simply allowed me to specify the .opf file when trying to add the book.

There may be good reason why this not currently done which is why I thought I would ask here before raising a ticket as an enhancement request.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote