Thread: Reading speed
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 02:15 PM   #10
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
443 the first time when I made a point to just read quickly (didn't realize there was a test!) and got only 2 or the 3 right.

Doing it at a more comfortable pace with a different excerpt I got 369 with all 3 correct.

I think I was reading slower than my normal speed because it felt like I was reading twice - my eyes would be skipping ahead of where I was. I don't experience that sensation when reading normally.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote