View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 01:53 PM   #16
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
I've read a study about notes some months ago. It stated that most people read footnotes, which is not the case with endnotes. 9 out of 10 people will also read the footnote before the text where they're anchored.
I find endnotes to be a pain when they include both explanatory material and references. I really wish for a mix with endnotes only for references which I don't need or want to read unless I am looking for more info on that topic.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote