View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 08:43 AM   #6
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
IMO the graphical representation of the location in the book is pure waste of precious screen: with more pages it is not exact exnough and with few pages it is way to big.
Replacing this bar with a numerical display (e.g. 45/234) that turns into an entry field when clicked, but therefore getting three, four or five customizable buttons, would be a big improvement.
I was going to write the same thing I don't use graphical representation at all. At the most i wish that its length should be decreased and few imp tools such as dictionary icon should have permanent place in all 3 toolbar modes.

And With Multitasking there now, i wish that an opened task should have a icon below just like we have in windows.There could be four empty spaces for four tasks ...first space filled by that task which is opened first, 2nd space by second task and so on. We will keep making demands
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote