View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #154
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
So I tested it on the device itself. It creates new Collections without problem, it recognizes the existing ones, you can move books in and out of both sort of Collections. It is really nifty.
The only problem is that it then always comes back to the beginning of the list, I have 700 or so books and need each time to travel to the end where for an obscure reason my collections are listed. Any way to simplify this ? Maybe I am doing something wrong or not thinking right.
EDITED : I was not using the filter panel... ! Now I will use it.

Now I will test it with the Calibre plugin and report later.

Last edited by aceflor; 10-09-2012 at 12:58 PM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote