View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 08:48 AM   #32
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretenderep View Post
Hi!
I'm trying to convert some free pdf ebooks to lrf to make them more "readable" on the prs-505.
I've properly installed ebook publisher, I've selected the prs 505 profile, left all options unchecked and at the end of the process I get an error message :

"File "encodings\utf_8/pyc", line 16, in decode
Unicode Decoder Error : 'utf_8' can't decode bytes in position 5-7: invalid data"

the the program stops

I've already try different pdfs...

Any guess what I should do?

Thx

ps: I'm running vista ultimate x64

I try by reinstalling the program and it now works!
Good to hear its working now.

I still have an issue with how PDFRead "stretches" images on the Sony PRS-500/505 that are smaller (height-wise) than the screen size. The only solution I have found is to resize smaller than maximum image sizes by padding with "white space". This will be in the next revision to PDFRead.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote