View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 04:37 PM   #7
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
I just sent this to FW Customer Service:

Yesterday I checked my wishlist and had many titles. Today my wish list has collapsed and the titles available for purchase have been reduced dramatically. Prices on titles remaining, even with the Club discount, exceed the price available at the Sony EReader Store. Please explain this disruption at your earliest opportunity.
They will explain that they are doing what they have been asked to do. Remove the titles while those publishers sort out the new pricing structure. All sellers have to do this over the next 24 hours. Sony are just a little later at implementing it than Fictionwise.

The fact that an existing title is priced cheaper on Sony is a different issue, I imagine, as that should be one of the titles unaffected by agency pricing, and just relates to Sony undercutting Fictionwise on that one.

EDIT: Or it could relate to the introduction of sales tax, with Sony lagging behind. Does someone have more information on the requirements that are being imposed there?

Last edited by Graham; 03-31-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote