View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 03:24 AM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I think it has always been that way. Arthur Conan Doyle wrote his Sherlock Holmes stories while working as an eye doctor, and Issac Asimov had a doctorate in chemistry, Michael Crichton was a surgeon I believe & John Grisham was a lawyer long before he was an author. Some just wanted to do something different in their off hours I think and some needed another source of income. I don't imagine any of them ever expected to be such a success as they were.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote