View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 05:36 AM   #1
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Selective paragraph indent

Luke, congratulations to your fantastic tool! I love it!

With OO is it possible to indent paragraphs (i. e. the first line of a paragraph). Works well, but typographically correct is to oppress indenting at the beginning of a new chapter, and I see no way to operate it generally, that means once for the whole document in my OO template.

But, wow, creating an epub with your tool, I see that it creates not-indented first paragraphs after chapter beginning automagically!

How do you control this? - Or, is there a way to anticipate it in OO itself?

(Sure I can create separate css styles and apply them via Sigil etc., but this means hard manual work).

Thanks for your answer!
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote