View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 07:45 AM   #32
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by godel10 View Post
Thanks for the information. This is something I didn't know.

Just a question, if the price without taxes is 299$ I guess that people who have bought the reader in US for this price have not paid any tax. Is it legal to sell a reader without including any taxes at all?
I'm not sure I understand the question. Whose taxes should be included? I don't believe the USA has a national VAT/GST on goods and services, so aside from any individual state taxes that might be applicable and that individual retailers might be obliged to collect for the state they reside in, what taxes are you suggesting are not being included that might give rise to any notion of illegality?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote