View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #1771
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I haven't tried any of these in the past couple of months, but these are the ones I would try to use if I had to [they were one use only but would recycle after awhile]:

ac4auto45 45% off
c4auto40 40% off
thankyou40 40% off
thankyou2012 35% off

Maybe if someone needs to try, they could let us know if any of them still work [or are working again]?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
@blue2u I just tried them all and they all say expired.

Oh well, thanks anyway!!
The first three say "not active" for me, the last one says "expired." I wonder if that means the first three will recycle but the last one won't...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote