View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #94
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nihilism View Post
I feel my Arc is not "reading me like a book." No matter how many times I tell it I'm not interested, those darn recommendations keep trying to worm their way into my wallet. Do these suggested titles think I'm playing hard to get - that I'll cave into their advances if given enough time? No, really, stop trying to peddle the romance and Grisham novels. Why won't you listen to me Kobo?! Whyyyyyy !

Edit - I should add I have discovered some really good websites/articles thanks to the discovery bar. It really is hit & miss.
Discovery is a top priority for myself and my team. We are doing everything we can to fix the bugs and make sure the experience meets demands.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote