View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 06:12 AM   #402
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirokko View Post
But this is kernel images, how to mount it? Also I don't think that this kernels have /etc/version.txt and so on.
My bad.
I will leave the post above for the information that it contains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirokko View Post
And you miss something. Are you sure that last access date will change md5? I tried with simple text file filled with random characters. Last access date doesn't change, but if I save file without add or remove or change something inside of it date of modification si changing but md5 are the same.
IF we here talking about file system images, rather than kernel images: Yes.
Depending on your mount options. Check the mount options on the file you are testing with - many distro's default to "noatime".
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote