View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBlaze View Post
Hey all,

I'm having some trouble getting comfortable reading on the Fire. What I think the problem is, is the width of the screen. I was using a regular Kindle yesterday and reading on it was fine. Comparing the regular Kindle (kindle touch) and the Fire screen, I see the regular Kindle has a WIDER screen. because of this, it allows for more words per line. I feel that reading on the Fire is a bit strange because I feel like im constantly going from line to line. it's a bit hard to explain so I hope somebody understands what I'm trying to explain.
My question is, are there any tips to make the reading experiance on the Fire better? Any suggestions for Font, style, spacing, etc? I've experimented but I can't find that perfect combo. I can make the words smaller, thus allowing for more words per line, but then the words are too small!!

Any help or suggestions would be great!
I can't really relate to what you're saying. I switch between the Touch and Fire with no issues. Try changing the font type and/or line spacing on the Fire.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote