View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #2
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
I recently went through a very interesting list of favorite series which made me for the most part very nostalgic and itching to buy - but most seemed of the dead tree sort

How about a list that is both available as Ebooks and DRM free?
A little more difficult isn't it?
Visit Webscriptions for tons of sci-fi/fantasy, both series and stand-alone, all reasonably priced, many free, and all DRM-free.

-Marcy

Addendum: Some of my favorites from that website are the Well of Souls series by Jack Chalker, the Honor Harrington books by David Weber and the Deed of Paksenarrion by Elizabeth Moon.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote