View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:50 AM   #419
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Also, I think it's safe to say that most people always want to borrow the book in the same format (epub, kindle, pdf). Most likely the only time they would want a different format is when their preferred format is not available. So why not make that a *user* preference? I could set "I want epubs" in My Account and then I would only see the checkboxes when epub is not available. OR, right by the Download button, it would say "you are downloading: epub. Change" And that would allow me to change to a different format.
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote